Feb 6th


Parents: Please assist your child with completing the same level that they complete in class.  Use the quote below to assist you in answering the question about Christopher.

“I do not like strangers because I do not like people I have never met before. They are hard to understand. It is like being in France, which is where we went on holiday sometimes when mother was alive, to camp.”

Level 1:
1.         Why does Christopher not like strangers?
 





            Too Smart                                           Hard to Understand

2.         What does Christopher compare meeting new people to?
 






            Rain                                                     School                         Being in France
Level 2:

1.         Why does Christopher not like strangers?



2.         Why do you think Christopher compares people to being in France?



Level 3: Using a complete sentence respond to the following prompts.

1.         Why does Christopher not like strangers?



2.         Explain why Christopher compares people to being in France.


Parent Signature: ________________________________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homework: May 29th

Homework: May 25th

Homework: May 30th